This bespoke conversion was built on a Long Wheel Base Mercedes Benz Sprinter 316 .
Working closely with the owners on the unique features of the kitchen, furnishings and colour scheme the final result is the boldest and best interior we’ve worked on. The gold tap beautifully compliments the tile edging and unique brass porthole feature to make a warm and welcoming space .
The van is equipped with:
- 12v lighting and USB power throughout
- Off grid 240v via Victron inverter
- 80l water tank
- LPG modified low profile Smeg Hob
- 70l Dometic Fridge
- Rooflight with custom surround
- Rear storage drawer and table space
- Eberspacher D2 diesle night heater
- Interchangable double / triple belted rear seats
- Custom made mini belfast style sink
- Bespoke kitchen unit with worktop extensions